Thursday, October 16, 2008

What next?


Wow! This is strange. I feel like I have just walked into an old apartment of mine and someone else has been living here. I haven't been round these here parts in a year and a half! So much has changed. I feel the need to update all of my information, but I like to read the old stuff and see how I have grown. I'll leave it for now and fill you in on all of the changes in my next entry.

For now I am just going to go through these boxes of knick knacks, take down some old prints and put up some new art. Thanks Sista, for giving me the directions back to this old place. Also, I would like to thank some of my sista's blog readers for encouraging me to attend this homecoming. It smells a bit like stale cat pee and neglected laundry, but I'll just open a few windows and spray some Febreeze. I think I might like it here after all.

5 comments:

clinka said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! Sista's back! Oooooh, I love it!
Welcome back. It's been far too long... :)

jbxo

Clippy Mat said...

fluff up the cushions,
shake out the rugs and brush off the cobwebs on the knick knacks.
light a scented candle.
open up the shades a bit and let the light back in.
welcome home cherry.
glad that you're back.
:-))))

Clippy Mat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clippy Mat said...

i only removed my previous comment because it appeared here twice.
???
crazy :-)

Anonymous said...

now my morning is complete welcome back ......MOMMY